- Before or at the time of collecting Personal Information (as that term is defined in the "Information We Collect" section below), we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use Personal Information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain Personal Information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect Personal Information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect Personal Information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of Personal Information.
We are committed to these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of your Personal Information is protected and maintained.
Information We Collect
While using the Website, IPA may collect and/or request that you provide the following types of information:
- Personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number, ("Personal Information"). This includes information that you provide when you: fill in forms, subscribe to a newsletter or other Website updates, submit an inquiry or request to IPA, or register for an IPA account.
- Anonymous demographic information that does not identify you, such as postal code, age, gender, and preferences. For example, this includes information collected/provided through survey responses.
- Technology information, such as your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and other usage details and metrics.
Use of Your Personal Information
We strongly believe in both minimizing the Personal Information we collect and limiting its use and purpose as permitted and as reasonably necessary: (a) to allow you to use and interact with the Website; (b) to provide the services your requested; (c) to inform our continued development and improvement of the Website and the services it provides; (d) to communicate with you from time to time in response to your requests for information or as may be relevant to your user experience; (e) to send marketing communications related to the services we provide; (f) as required by applicable law or legal requirements pertaining to records retention or for internal administrative purposes; or (g) as specifically authorized by you in writing.
IPA does not sell, rent or lease any collected or provided information to third parties. We may share certain information, however, with trusted third parties to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, or provide support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Information except to provide these services to IPA, and are required to implement and maintain reasonable security protocols to protect the confidentiality of your information.
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we use generally accepted security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alternation of the information under our control, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You have options with regard to the use and disclosure of your Personal Information by IPA, in accordance with applicable laws. You may request to be removed from any IPA electronic communication at any time.
Our services are not targeted to, intended to be consumed by or designed to entice individuals under the age of 18. If you know of or have reason to believe anyone under the age of 18 has provided us with any Personal Information, please contact us.
Changes to this Statement